Date(s) - 10/02/2017 - 10/27/2017
Note: This program is open to all Radford University faculty, staff, adjuncts, and graduate teaching assistants.
The Faculty Development Institute (FDI) for Online Course Design is for any instructor developing or substantially revising an existing online course. We will begin with the end in mind, using backward design to create more intentional learning experiences. Participants who satisfactorily complete all requirements will receive a certificate of achievement.
Course Length: Four weeks, October 2 – 27, 2017
Delivery Mode: Online, asynchronous
Facilitators: Susan Van Patten, Charley Cosmato, and John Hildreth
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Write clear and measurable goals and objectives;
- Use best practices to select and create instructional materials;
- Choose activities and assessments that help students learn; and
- Implement Universal Design for Learning in your classes.
What Participants Need
- Basic knowledge of D2L
- A course you can use to complete learning activities
- 2-3 hours each week to spend on achieving the learning objectives
Bookings are closed for this event.